Check out some release images below.
Next, see a complete product features list according to the developer.
- Highly detailed terminal and airport buildings. New international terminal done according to master plan and current work, which is expected to finish in 2020.
- Interior modeling on all passenger terminals, with furniture/static humans.
- Highly realistic animated SODE jetways.
- Custom animated windsock.
- Runway lights controlled by SODE, turn on during low visibility/rain automatically.
- Highly detailed ground polygons, with different shaders and effects.
- Excellent night effects and dynamic lights.
- Surroundings extremely detailed, downtown Santiago buildings
- Photo scenery coverage includes airport vicinity and nearby mountains.
- Extremely detailed terrain mesh for the region of Santiago, and nearby Andes mountains for highly detailed approach immersion.
- Static aircraft
- Customized apron/road animations
- Scenery configurator tool.
- And much more.
To learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, jump to the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €22.00 EUR – owners of the previous version are entitled to an upgrade price of €15.00 EUR..
*Images courtesy of LatinVFR.