Please see below for a complete update changelog according to the developer.
- X-Plane 10 no longer supported
- Steering tiller adjustments
- Stair animation fix
- Nosewheel deflection adjusted
- Control surface logic adjusted to prevent surfaces from randomly moving around
- Angle of yoke roll animation adjusted
- Changed rudder pedal logic and added toe brakes
- PBR glass has been adjusted
- Altitude select is now in increments of 100ft
- Changed door and parking break logic
- Adjusted oil pressure warning logic
- Adjusted avionics switch logic
- Fixed AIRAC info for Garmin 530
- Fixed issue with warped textures on radios when texture compression turned off
- Added ability to assign both condition levers to one axis (“Prop”).
In order to install the latest update, login to your X-Aviation account and redownload the file.
To review the complete update announcement, jump to the source post via the x-pilot.com forums. If you’d like to learn more about the ‘Take Command!: Saab 340A’, check out the official product sales page via X-Aviation. At the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $49.95 USD.
*Image courtesy of Leading Edge Simulations.