Please see below for a complete update changelog according to the developer.
- improved VR mode (ground service menu can show/hide automatically when using additional VR points of view)
- improved control surface failures by full custom logic
- added real starter behavior depending of the battery charging level
- added new “Experimental_Green” liverie
- added co-pilot driving mode (instead autopilot)
- added a lot of custom sounds
- fixed failure text mistakes (charge/replace)
- fixed rare bug with prop angle
- fixed bug with fuel consumption
- fixed wind behavior while loading the aircraft
- fixed water landing behavior
- a few minor bugs fixed
For more information about the Spectr-Aero SP-30 by Mad Flight Studio, visit the product sales page via simMarket.
Thank you to Rafael for the tip.
*Image courtesy Mad Flight Studio.