Magknight has released a comprehensive product update for the developers Boeing 787-9 Aviator Edition for X-Plane 11.30+. The release brings the software up to Version 1.2.0 and features a number of wide-ranging improvements to the existing aircraft build.
Please see below for a complete update changelog.
- Spoilers now deflect downwards with flaps
- Flaps/Slats scheduling
- Flaperons deploy with spoilers
- Increased logging for Java App
- Basic ISFD
- Fuel system
- Hydraulics system
- EICAS messages associated with new modes
- Further VATSIM CPDLC logic and outputs for HDG, ALT and SPD
- Custom EFIS pages for new and old systems
- Cockpit lighting
- FLCH button illuminated when not enabled
- APU now provides power at 95% N1
- Issues with location of livery settings files on Mac/Linux
- EFB derate errors multiplying
- Engine 1 starter
- Control surfaces are at lowest position when depressurized
- Slats are now all metal
- Screens dim incorrectly
- Ailerons Move to far ‘up’
- Spoilers can’t deploy to 100% whilst airborne
- Flaperons should droop on takeoff roll
- TAT display on EICAS shows OAT
- Slats should be all metal
- Type of flaps changed in flight model
- Spoilers Deploy when armed on ground
- Updated native plugin to improve startup and shutdown reliability
- Starters now don’t engage fuel
- Hydraulics pressurisation times
- Reduced reverse thrust as per new data
- Tuned airfoils to function better at high angles of attack
- EFB now stores values persistently
- EFB now transfers CG to calculator page
- Dataref assignments to allow for future sound pack
- Now saves values from the ACFT SETUP page in livery settings files.
- Navdata is now avilable on the store page, and is not shipped by default
- Custom sounds for APU and AC
For more information about the Magknight Boeing 787-9 Aviator Edition, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store.
*Image courtesy of Magknight.