BAHRAIN – MFSG has released OBBI, Bahrain International Airport for FS2004, FSX, and Prepar3D. The scenery includes both the airport (with the new terminal building) and a portion of the surrounding area. Features include photoreal ground textures, PBR materials for the terminal building (P3D V4.4+), custom ground poly, static vehicles, dynamic lighting (P3D V4), and more.
Located in the city of Muharraq, Bahrain, OBBI is a midsize international facility and a hub for Gulf Air. Traffic wise, the airport handles approximately 8.8 million passengers per annum.
Please see below for a product features list.
- Highly detailed Bahrain International Airport with New Terminal.
- Ground Option:
- Bahrain Photoreal Terrain.
- Groundpoly over ORBX Global Vector. (without photoreal terrain )
- Autogen trees only over photoreal terrain.
- Airport Groundpoly.
- FS2004 / FSX / P3D version compatible with default scenery and ORBX Global Vector.
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Static vehicle.
- Dynamic Light P3Dv4 (optional).
- Static Jetways / GSX Level 2 Jetways (Optional).
- PBR Terminal (P3Dv4.4 Optional).
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €15.00 EUR.
You may recall, back in July, MFSG also released Kitakyushu Airport.