JAPAN – MFSG has released RJFR, Kitakyushu Airport for FS2004, FSX, and Prepar3D. The airport is a relatively small commercial facility built on an artificial island in the western Seto Inland Sea. Serving Kitakyushu, Japan, and surrounding area, RJFR handles approximately 1.3 million passengers per annum.
Please see below for a product features list.
- Highly detailed Kitakyushu Airport
- Kitakyushu Photoreal Terrain
- Autogen trees only over photoreal terrain
- Airport Groundpoly
- FS2004 / FSX-SP2 / P3D version compatible with default scenery (Tested)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Not tested with FTX/ORBX addon and others addon
- Static vehicle
- Dynamic Light P3Dv4 (optional)
- Static Jetways / GSX Level 2 Jetways (Optional)
- PBR Terminal (P3Dv4.4 Optional)
In other news, MFSG also recently released Perth Airport.