Located in Perth, Western Australia, the airport is a major international facility handling approximately 14 million passengers per annum. Airlines serving YPPH include Alliance Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, South African Airways, Virgin Australia, and many others.
Please see below for a complete product features list.
- Highly detailed Perth International Airport
- Perth Photoreal Terrain
- Autogen trees only over photoreal terrain
- Airport Groundpoly
- FS2004 / FSX / P3D version compatible with default scenery (Tested)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Not tested with FTX/ORBX addon and others addon
- Static vehicle
- Dynamic Light P3Dv4 (optional)
- Static Jetways / GSX Level 2 Jetways (Optional)
- PBR Terminal (P3Dv4.4 Optional)
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €16.00 EUR.
You may recall, back in April, MFSG also released Kōchi Ryōma Airport.
*Images courtesy of Malaysian Flight Simulator Group.