MilViz has released the DHC-3T Turbo Otter for X-Plane 11. The aircraft is a highly detailed and accurate rendition of the real world type and represents the developers second X-Plane conversion to date (following the Cessna T310R). According to the product description.
Building on our experience with our award winning DHC-2, DHC-3, and DHC-3T for P3D, Milviz has partnered with vFlyteAir, to bring the renowned DHC-3T Turbo Otter to XP11.
Our turbine-engined Otter provides a nuanced flight model that closely replicates the real deal with top-notch modeling and textures, and a ton of configurable options!
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a product features list.
- Professionally created & tuned, high fidelity flight model including accurate characteristics specific to the DHC-3T.
- Body Configurations – Standard Wheels, Floats, Amphibious Floats, each with individually tuned flight models. Skis can also be added as a visual option.
- Multiple loadout configurations, with passengers and cargo. Selectable cargo includes an externally mounted canoe!
- Custom electrical system with display of electrical load and operable circuit breakers.
- Unique flap operation which simulates the usage of the manually operated hydraulic pump and selector on the DHC-3T.
- Realistic locked / powered / free-castoring tailwheel simulation
- Flight Dynamics by Alan ‘Rush’ Shafto of AeroSim Gaming
- Custom menu systems by Cooper LeComp AFM Advanced Flight Modeling
- Custom FMOD sound design by SimAcoustics
- Richly detailed cabin with beautiful high resolution textures and smoothly animated gauges.
- Realistic and fully adjustable cabin and instrument lighting.
- Ability to completely hide yoke and column for ease of access to important switches and controls.
- Professionally created liveries based on or inspired by real world aircraft.
- Available layer-based paintkit for creating your own liveries.
- Detailed & educational flight manual
- Yoke Lock
- Accurately modeled pump operated flaps
- Power Lever with Beta Gate
- Condition Lever with safety guard
- Fuel Transfer Switch
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the MilViz website. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $34.99 USD.