UPDATE: Further to our original article, the aircraft has now been released.
First announced back in July, MilViz has posted some new preview images showcasing the developers upcoming Pilatus PC-6 Porter for FSX Steam Edition. In fact, the product page is now live although the aircraft is not yet available for purchase, rather, “coming soon.” Keep in mind, the model is already available for Prepar3D V4.5 and the project represents a departure from the recent decision to end legacy platform development.
According to MilViz and in comparison to the Prepar3D V4.5 model, “It is essentially the same but with no PBR, lower resolution textures, and without TrueGlass. It retains all the other features, including the custom engine and systems programming.”
Check out a selection of preview images below.
Next, see a brief product features list.
- Realistic flight dynamics
- Realistic startup and shutdowns
- Realistic systems and avionics
- REX/Milviz WXR included
- Configurable for standard undercarriage, floats, amphibs, tundra wheels or skis
- Correctly modelled reverse pitch beta mode
- Realistic night lighting, landing lights and custom effects
- Support for 3rd Party Avionics (RealityXP, Flight1, Navstax)
- High quality external and internal models
- Highly detailed product operating handbook included
- 5 liveries
- Doors and storage can be opened and closed in spot view
To view all the preview images and complete description, visit the product page via the MilViz website. As noted above, the aircraft is not yet available for purchase although the price is already set at $29.99 USD.