MilViz has released the T-38A Redux for Prepar3D V4.5. The aircraft is a highly detailed and realistic rendition of the real world type. According to the product sales page.
We are very proud to announce our advanced version of the T-38A, significantly raising the bar on what’s possible in your simulator. This release represents one of the most accurate and detailed simulations of a military aircraft to exist within the MS Flight Simulator / P3D environment. The real life T-38A has played a key role in the training of decades of military aviators; we believe that our new T-38A will bring an in-depth yet enjoyable training experience to your desktop.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a product features list.
- New high quality external and internal models
- New high quality ‘reduxed’ PBR textures
- Realistic engines startup sequence
- Realistic electric system including individual AC/DC/Battery buses modelling
- Custom TACAN system with Navigraph support
- Basic “Instructor Mode” available
- Custom physics & FDE engine
- Custom ground & structural dynamics
- Aerodynamic model based on Northrop and NASA data
- Realistic J-85 engine model
- Custom Flight Control System model
- High resolution paint kit
- Custom failures model
- Forced and random failures system
- Icing effects and damage modeling
- Realistic DX10/DX11 night lighting, landing lights and custom effects (Please note, there is a bug in P3D that downgrades PBR emissive texture resolution. We are working with LM and expect them to rectify this in a future P3D release)
- High quality sound set, including startups with two types of huffers
- Exterior model manager to show/hide various elements
- Highly detailed product operating handbook included
- 10 HD liveries created by 3DReach
The model is an earlier two seat version of the T-38C (which is already available by MilViz).
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $59.99 USD. Please note, according to MilViz, “Upgrade discounts are available to all owners of our T-38 products. Please contact us for details.”