Check out some official release images below.
Next, see a product description and features list according to the developer.
Average ONLY 18 days of rain during year, high temperatures and what we, virtual pilots like most… windy approaches in diverse areas like Canary Islands.
Are you ready for another challenge to bring your passengers safely to their lovely holiday destination?
Welcome to Lanzarote airport. It handles flights to many European airports, with hundreds of thousands of tourists each year, as well as internal flights to other Spanish airports. It handled 5,883,039 passengers in 2014.
It’s also a great place to start your journey to another island with Binter Canarias or Canaryfly.
With newest technology used to develop this scenery we achieved stunning level of details keeping great performance along with amazing visuals.
- High quality rendition of Lanzarote airport and ALL island,
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions,
- Detailed AFCAD adjusted for AI addons with custom approaches and navaids,
- Ultra high resolution ground textures with new mapping methods, no more flat and unrealistic textures! (P3D V3),
- Photo real terrain coverage of all island,
- Hundred thousands of custom placed autogen buildings all around the island,
- Custom high resolution (5m) mesh,
- Very realistic night lighting, based on real pilot’s point of view,
- Compatible to all major traffic add-ons,
- SODE jetways supported,
- Advanced, fully working VDGS docking system for GSX users!
- Simple VDGS docking system for non GSX users,
- Vector data addons compatibility.
To review additional screenshots or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €16.00 EUR.
*Images courtesy of MK-Studios.