MK-Studios has officially released Lanzarote for Prepar3D V4. The package includes not only GCRR, Lanzarote Airport but the entire island in high detail.
Lanzarote is a Spanish Island and both the northernmost and easternmost of the autonomous Canary Islands. The area is a popular holiday destination due to its beautiful subtropical desert climate. In regards to the airport itself, Lanzarote is a busy international facility seeing commercial service from numerous air carriers including Vueling, Ryanair, Jet2, Eurowings, Air Europa, and many more.
Check out some release screenshot below.
Everything looks very good, certainly a lovely destination for both commercial flight operations and local exploration.
Please see below for a product features list according to the developer.
- High quality rendition of Lanzarote airport and ALL island,
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions,
- Detailed AFCAD adjusted for AI addons with custom approaches and navaids,
- Ultra high resolution ground textures with new mapping methods, no more flat and unrealistic textures!,
- Photo real terrain coverage of all island,
- Hundred thousands of custom placed autogen buildings all around the island,
- Custom high resolution (5m) mesh,
- 3D night lightning,
- Very realistic night lighting, based on real pilot’s point of view,
- Dynamic Lightning (P3D V4),
- Optimized to take advantages of new P3D V4 features,
- Compatible to all major traffic add-ons,
- SODE jetways supported,
- Advanced, fully working VDGS docking system for GSX users!
- Simple VDGS docking system for non GSX users,
- Vector data addons comaptibility.
To see more release screenshots or to purchase, jump to the official product page via the developers website. The scenery is currently priced at EUR 21.50 tax excluded.
*Images courtesy of MK-Studios.