Check out the update description and changelog below.
Lanzarote version 1.1 is now available!
The installer is a complete replacement for previous versions,
existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one.
Before installing version 1.1 of the scenery please check if any previous files are left in location:
Should be removed before installing new version of the scenery.
– Afcad stands improved,
– Objects optimized,
– 3D people and vehicles now remove with static aircraft,
– SODE objects code optimized to display in P3DV4 only,
– Concrete texture improved,
– Red line texture improved.
+ 1.01 updates included
– GSX docking systems visible,
– Static VDGS models for non-gsx users added,
– Possible landclass conflict between GCRR/GCFV fixed,
– AFCAD improvements,
– Gate T7 removed from AFCAD and GSX due to possible conflicts,
– GSX parking positions adjusted,
– AI not landing fixed,
– Missing fans added in port area and Valles,
– New jet blast models added,
– Oil tanks added,
– Default landclass flickering near El Golfo fixed,
– Autogen improvements.
FSX and P3DV3 versions will come in the next days as separate product.
In addition to the update announcement, the developer offered several new preview images from the upcoming X-Plane 11 version. Check out the previews below.
*Images courtesy of MK-Studios.