SPAIN – MK-Studios has shared several new preview images (and changelog details) from an upcoming product update for Tenerife South (GCTS) V2 – Prepar3D V4.4+. The update is designated V2.1 and is “coming soon.”
Please see below for a changelog according to the developer.
- updated ground layout to latest version (AIRAC 1907),
- max length changed to MAX SPAN on the ground,
- improved autogen in the airport area,
- added custom buildings and objects on the approach,
- Tenerife Sur sign color changed to white,
- improved ground PBR textures,
- new wet ground effect,
- adjustments around Santa Cruz towards Vol. 2 GCXO compatibility.
For reference purposes, Tenerife South V2 was released back in April.
To view the original preview images, changelog details, and related commentary, see the source post via Facebook. Alternatively, for more information about the current version of Tenerife South V2 by MK-Studios, visit the product sales page via simMarket.
Keep in mind, Tenerife North also currently in development.