SPAIN – First released back in April, MK-Studios has posted a new product update for Tenerife South (GCTS) V2 – Prepar3D V4.4+. The update brings the software up to V2.12 and features a number of additions, improvements, and adjustments to the existing software build. Items of note include PBR improvements, changes to autogen detail surrounding the airport, new wind turbines, additional custom objects, and more.
Please see below for a complete update changelog.
- new installer,
- updated ground layout to the latest version,
- updated GSX profile,
- updated AFCAD,
- max length changed to MAX SPAN on the ground,
- improved dynamic lights,
- improved autogen in the airport area,
- added custom buildings and objects on the approach,
- Tenerife Sur sign color changed to white,
- new concrete and asphalt PBR textures,
- new wet ground effect,
- new 3D grass and bushes,
- custom 3D terrain parts and stones,
- small sattelite image fixes,
- adjustments around Santa Cruz towards Vol. 2 GCXO compatibility.
To view the original update announcement including additional screenshots, see the source post via Facebook. Alternatively, for more information about the current version of Tenerife South V2 by MK-Studios, visit the product sales page via simMarket.
Keep in mind, Tenerife North is also currently in development.