Release is planned for the next few days and free of charge for owners of Tenerife South V1.
Please see below for a revised product features list and update changelog.
- Fully detailed rendition of Tenerife South airport and island with up to date state,
- Updated ground layout and stands according to real world changes,
- 25cm/pixel sattelite resolotion for the airport area (!),
- 45cm/pixel sattelite resolution for the whole island (!),
- 5 m/pixel mesh resolution for the whole island (!),
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions,
- Detailed AFCAD adjusted for AI addons with custom approaches and navaids,
- Many monuments and custom objects around the island,
- PBR implementation for taxiways and runways,
- PBR implementation of terminal glass,
- Thousands of custom placed autogen buildings all around the island,
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway centerline lights, runway speedway exit lights, approach lights including correct brightness and visibility conditions (day, night, weather,),
- Optimized Dynamic Lightning,
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and on the ground,
- Compatible to all major traffic add-ons,
- SODE jetways and windsocks supported,
- Advanced, fully working VGDS docking system for GSX users!
- Vector data addons comaptibility,
- Optimized to take advantages of new P3D V4 features.
Change log (between V1 and V2)
- New ground polygons with up to date layout and stands,
- PBR ground and wet effects,
- New runway lights,
- Added runway exit lights,
- Added new terminal construction,
- Updated terminal to support PBR glass,
- Updated terminal textures,
- Added construction area near runway 07,
- New 3D people added in the terminal and on the apron,
- Updated airport vehicle parking with baggage belt under the main terminal,
- New dynamic lights with improved range and performance,
- New 3D grass,
- New sattelite imaginary with 25 cm / pixel resolution in the airport area, and 50 cm/ pixel for the all island,
- Small mesh adjustments,
- New and more dense autogen in the airport area and some island parts,
- Added new fans and lighthouse,
- Added red nav to lamps and objects,
- Slight adjustments to Playa de Las Teresitas,
- P3D V4.5+ compatible.
To review the complete update announcement, see the source post via Facebook. Alternatively, for more information about the existing version of Tenerife South by MK-Studios, visit product sales page via simMarket.
Please note, according to the developer, “Tenerife North will follow this Summer.”
*Images courtesy of MK-Studios.