UNITED STATES – Orbx has announced 74S, Anacortes Airport for X-Plane 11. Already available for both FSX and Prepar3D, the scenery represents the first airport conversion for TrueEarth US Washington. Although originally developed by Jarrad Marshall, the conversion was “expertly” completed by Turbulent Designs.
The package includes a large coverage area including Anacortes Airport and surrounding area as well as several bonus airstrips and heliports.
Release is coming soon and the price is already set at $32.95 AUD. Check out some screenshots below.
Next, see a list of key product features.
- Ultra-detailed modelling and texturing
- Extended coverage area including City of Anacortes and surrounds
- 2x bonus airstrips & 2x additional heliports
- Highly-detail static aircraft local to Anacortes
- Ultra-detail Deception Pass Bridge
- Hand-placed autogen vegetation and buildings
- Over a dozen local landmarks and points of interest
- High detail ground poly with sloped runway
- Painstakingly colorized orthoimagery at 60cm, 15cm and 7cm resolution
- Seamlessly blends into TrueEarth US Washington
- Excellent performance, optimized for your favorite aircraft addons
- Original airport by Jarrad Marshall, expertly brought to XP11 by Turbulent Designs
If you’d like to review the complete project announcement including additional preview images, see the source post via Orbx.