Matteo Veneziani of Orbx San Diego fame has announced his latest project, YBCG, Gold Coast International Airport! The project was designed in parallel with the recently released CityScene Gold Coast product and will compliment said cityscape well. Additionally, the release will include a highly detailed depiction of YSPT, Southport Airport. The preview screenshots look fantastic and I’m really looking forward to this release, I just hope performance remains manageable when paired with CityScene Gold Coast.
Please see below for a project feature list according to the developer.
- Highly detailed, accurate representation of Gold Coast International Airport with new apron and taxiway charlie.
- Beautiful ground textures in 15cm/px, with bonus 7cm ultra-HD at Southport airport.
- Bonus Southport Airport YSPT, with unique sloped taxiway and elevated parking lots
- Super level of realism in both airports and surroundings used in combination of Orbx Cityscene Gold Coast.
- Compatible with Orbx Australia and/or Orbx Cityscene Gold Coast.
- Includes Dynamic lights and extremely realistic specular effects over ground textures.
- Fully optimized by using latest techniques.
- For Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v1-4
A selection of preview screenshots have been included in this post, to read a full project description and view all the screenshots, visit the official announcement post.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulations systems.