SPAIN – Orbx has released LEAS, Asturias Airport for Prepar3D V4. Developed jointly by Marcus Nyberg and Misha Cajic, the scenery is a highly detailed and accurate rendition of the real world airport facility as well as a significant portion of the surrounding area.
According to the official release announcement by colleague Jarrad Marshall:
Featuring an immaculate attention to detail, the airport uses the very latest in texturing, modelling and material techniques to create something truly special. Perfectly blended and heavily optimized, Asturias has been designed for heavy use alongside your favourite aircraft and weather addons, without compromising fidelity or performance.
For those unfamiliar with the area, LEAS is a highly seasonal jetliner capable airport serving the Principality of Asturias on Spain’s picturesque northern coast. Moreover, the airport is located nearby Marcus’ Bilbao.
Please see below for a list of key product features.
- A stunning representation of LEAS Asturias Airport
- Amazing approach with beautiful high-resolution photoreal coverage and custom 3D bridges
- PeopleFlow and animations
- Exquisite texturing throughout
- Advanced baked ambient lighting and rendering techniques
- SODE jetways
- Dynamic lights
- Enormous extra coverage area with photoreal mountain tops, from north of Léon to Parque Nacional de Los Picos de Europa in the east
- Highly optimized, perfect for the 737 & A320 pilot
- Designed to blend with Global Base and/or Global openLC Europe
- By Marcus Nyberg & Misha Cajic
If you’d like to review the complete release announcement, see the source post via Orbx. Alternatively, for more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via OrbxDirect. As of this writing, the scenery is priced at $39.95 AUD.