SPAIN – First announced as part of the 2019 project roadmap, Aimee Sajari of Orbx has formally introduced LEAS, Asturias Airport for Prepar3D V4. Developed by Marcus Nyberg and Misha Cajic, the scenery is a highly detailed rendition of both the airport facility and a significant portion of the surrounding area.
According to Aimee, “On approach, you will be greeted by a spectacular landscape of rolling hills, coastline, and bridges snaking across the terrain. Aside from the high resolution photoreal coverage included in the scenery, we have also included an extended coverage area for you to explore, with photoreal mountains, accurate landclass, coastlines and roads.”
Perhaps most important, the scenery is “very close to release.”
For those unfamiliar with the area, LEAS is a highly seasonal jetliner capable airport serving the Principality of Asturias on Spain’s northern coast.
Please see below for a complete product features list.
- Stunning representation of LEAS Asturias Airport
- Amazing approach with beautiful high resolution photoreal coverage and custom 3D bridges
- PeopleFlow and animations
- Exquisite texturing throughout
- Advanced baked ambient lighting and render techniques
- SODE jetways
- Dynamic lights
- Enormous extra coverage area with photoreal mountain tops, from north of Léon to Parque Nacional de Los Picos de Europa in the east
- Highly optimized, perfect for the NGX & A320 pilot
- Designed to blend best with ORBX Global Base and/or Global OpenLC Europe
To review the complete project introduction including additional screenshots, see the source post via Orbx.