SERBIA – Orbx has released LYBE, Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport for Prepar3D V4. Developed jointly by Misha Cajic and Rasha Tucakov, the scenery is a highly detailed rendition of the real world airport facility as well as a significant portion of the surrounding area. In fact, the package includes a comprehensive CityScene covering the majority of the Belgrade metropolitan area complete with hundreds of POIs.
For those unfamiliar with the area, LYBE is a midsize commercial facility serving the city of Belgrade, Serbia. The airport handles approximately 5.6 million passengers per annum and is a hub for Air Serbia, Aviolet, and Wizz Air.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a list of key product features.
- Complete UHD rendition of Belgrade Airport & CityScene
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Enormous PR coverage area at 50cm resolution
- Superbly crafted terminal with interior modelling
- Hundreds of custom POI, bridges and apartments
- Complete 5 seasonal variants
- Advanced autogen annotation using the latest techniques
- Exquisite modelling utilizing advanced materials and texturing
- Animated vehicles, GSE and PeopleFlow
- Stunning night lighting
- Huge extended coverage area far beyond primary zone
- Major airline hub suitable up to B747/A380 size aircraft
- Expertly optimized for best performance
- Designed to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base
- By acclaimed developers Rasha Tucakov and Misha Cajic
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via OrbxDirect. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $39.95 AUD.
For reference purposes, the project was formally introduced less than a week ago.