According to Aimee Sanjari of Orbx, “CAE3 is located on Tyee Spit at the mouth of Campbell River….” The facility is home to “…Corilair, Grizzly Helicopters, Vancouver Island Air and West Coast Helicopters.” However, perhaps most important, release is “coming soon.”
Campbell River itself is a small coastal city in British Columbia, Canada, on the east coast of Vancouver Island at the south end of Discovery Passage.
Please see below for a list of key product features.
- All of Tyee Spit as a large model, including Corilair, Grizzly Helicopters, Vancouver Island Air, West Coast Helicopters, associated docks and other buildings.
- The city of Campbell River
- North Campbell River
- Nystar buildings and dock with detailed static ship Ocean Wind
- John Hart Generating Station
- Five Campbell River marinas with custom boats
- Campbell River ferry terminal
- Quathiaski Cove ferry terminal
- Cape Mudge Lighthouse and grounds
- April Point Marina and Spa, with helipad
- The AI cruise ship Norwegian Jewel going from the Campbell River Cruise Ship Terminal to Victoria BC and back.
- The AI boat CCGS Cape Palmerston attending a sailboat aground
- An AI Ranger 29 powerboat that crosses Discovery Passage
- Models of Whitehall rowboats used for salmon fishing around Tyee Spit
- A couple of ‘Extras’ to amuse you
- Developed by @Larry_R
To review the complete introduction, see the source post via the Orbx preview forum.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.