With respect to a potential release timeline, Aimee Sanjari remarks, “CityScene Orlando will soon be available to purchase from OrbxDirect.”
Please see below for a selection of preview images.
Next, see a product features list and description.
Orbx CityScene Features:
- Highly detailed, accurate representation of Orlando, Florida
- Nearly 3.9 million accurately placed regional trees
- Over 200k accurately sized, shaped and positioned custom buildings including high rise, commercial, and residential buildings
- 135.7k lights, 6.3k container objects, and 3.4k individual water features
- 40 points of interest
- Expertly optimised using ground-breaking techniques for best performance
What does CityScene mean?
- Highly detailed city and urban landscapes brought to life
- Accurate and detailed buildings that go far beyond the limitations of the P3D autogen system
- Realistic photoreal/satellite orthoimagery base
- Dense and highly-accurate vegetation placement
- Road traffic, vector, mesh (DEM) and landclass where required
- Full 5 seasons (where applicable) and complete night lighting
- Important POI, landmarks and features modeled
- Optimized for the best balance between performance and detail
- Magic Kingdom Entrance
- Astro Orbiter
- Haunted Mansion
- Swan and Dolphin
- Tower of Terror
- MGM Giant Mickey Hat
- Disney Contemporary Resort
- Epcot the Land
- Epcot World of Energy
- Mission Space
- Orlando Amway Center
- Orlando Renaissance Seaworld – site of the 2019 FlightSimExpo!
To review the complete project introduction including a number of additional preview images, visit the source thread via the Orbx preview forum.
For those interested, the last CityScene product release was Barcelona back in July.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.