For those unfamiliar with the area, Campbell River is a small coastal city in British Columbia, Canada, on the east coast of Vancouver Island at the south end of Discovery Passage.
Please see below for a list of key product features.
- All of Tyee Spit as a large model, including Corilair, Grizzly Helicopters, Vancouver Island Air, West Coast Helicopters, associated docks and other buildings.
- The city of Campbell River
- North Campbell River
- Nystar buildings and dock with detailed static ship Ocean Wind
- John Hart Generating Station
- Five Campbell River marinas with custom boats
- Campbell River ferry terminal
- Quathiaski Cove ferry terminal
- Cape Mudge Lighthouse and grounds
- April Point Marina and Spa, with helipad
- The AI cruise ship Norwegian Jewel going from the Campbell River Cruise Ship Terminal to Victoria BC and back.
- The AI boat CCGS Cape Palmerston attending a sailboat aground
- An AI Ranger 29 powerboat that crosses Discovery Passage
- Models of Whitehall rowboats used for salmon fishing around Tyee Spit
- A couple of ‘Extras’ to amuse you
For more information or to add to your account, visit the product page via OrbxDirect.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.