UNITED KINGDOM – Already available for X-Plane 11, Orbx has officially introduced EGLC, London City Airport for Prepar3D V4. Similar to the XP version, the project represents the first complete PBR airport for the P3D platform. Keep in mind, the scenery is intended to work seamlessly alongside TE GB South although there is also compatibility with Global Base and Orbx EU England (albeit not seasonally blended).
According to Ben McClintock of Orbx.
The Turbulent team have brought something a little special for this project; London City is the first complete PBR airport for P3Dv4. Combining the latest P3D PBR technology, alongside other advanced features such as material scripting, EGLC brings this famous location to life in amazing detail. Perfect for a city infamous for it’s weather, London City Airport features dynamic ground textures that react to rain and other adverse conditions.
Check out some preview images below.
Next, see a brief product features list.
- The first complete PBR airport for Prepar3Dv4!
- Immaculate HD textures throughout
- Dynamic PBR groundpoly that reacts to weather and time of day
- Incredibly detailed GSE and static aircraft
- Coverage area includes major landmarks on short finals
- 60cm PR colour-matched to TrueEarth Great Britain South
- Beautiful dynamic lighting
- Designed to blend best with TrueEarth Great Britain South, also works with Orbx Global Base or FTX England
- Developed by the Turbulent Design team
To review the complete project announcement including additional screenshots, see the source post via Orbx. Stay tuned for more.