Moreover, regarding project status, Misha notes, “it’s very close to complete.”
Check out some preview images below.
Next, see a complete product features list.
- Next, see a complete product features list according to the developer
- Ultra-detailed rendition of KSBA Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
- HUGE 500km2 coverage area at 30cm/60cm /1m
- Beautiful rendition of the terminal, including interior modelling for maximum depth
- Additional “lite” landing area – 0CA3 Crawford Airport
- Custom vegetation and trees native to area
- Advanced rendering, ambient occlusion and night-lighting methods used for maximum realism
- Plenty of VFR landmarks and POIs to explore including schools, shops, factories, custom bridges and others
- Full suite of ObjectFlow, PeopleFlow2, TextureFlow and more included
- Extensive control panel with options for alternative APX/AI configurations
- Strongly optimized for good performance with complex aircraft types
- Designed to blend seamlessly with FTX NA Southern California in both P3D and FSX/FSX:SE – can also be used with FTX Global Base only, but might have a few small anomalies
To review the complete preview post, see the source thread via the Orbx forums.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.