Santa Barbara Municipal Airport is a regional size facility with commercial air service by numerous carriers including Alaska, American, Frontier, Sun Country, and United.
Check out some official release images below.
Next, see a complete product features list.
- Ultra-detailed rendition of KSBA Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
- HUGE 500km2 coverage area at 30cm/60cm /1m
- Beautiful rendition of the terminal, including interior modelling for maximum depth
- Additional “lite” landing area – 0CA3 Crawford Airport
- Custom vegetation and trees native to area
- Advanced rendering, ambient occlusion and night-lighting methods used for maximum realism
- Plenty of VFR landmarks and POIs to explore including schools, shops, factories, custom bridges and others.
- Full suite of ObjectFlow, PeopleFlow2, TextureFlow and more included
- Extensive control panel with options for alternative APX/AI configurations
- Strongly optimized for good performance with complex aircraft types
- Developed by Misha Cajic
To learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via Orbx. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $39.95 AUD,
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.