Serving the community of Sun Valley, Idaho and surrounding area, KSUN is a small commercial facility with airline service by Alaska Airlines, Delta Connection, and United Express.
Check out some screenshots below.
Next, see a product features list.
- Friedman Memorial Airport and surrounding area in stunning detail
- 715km2 of 60cm per pixel photoreal for the airport and valley
- 1ID5 Lukes Wood River Medical Center Heliport
- Dynamic seasonal textures
- Sloped runway
- Realistic lighting effects
- Designed Orbx Central Rockies
To learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via OrbxDirect. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $32.95 AUD.
For interest purposes, the project was first announced back in July 2018.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.