UNITED KINGDOM – Orbx has released EGLC, London City Airport for Prepar3D V4. Developed by the Turbulent Designs team, the scenery is a highly detailed rendition of the real world airport facility and further represents the first complete PBR airport for the P3D platform.
According to Ed Correia of Orbx.
Combining the latest P3D PBR technology, alongside other advanced features such as material scripting, EGLC brings this famous location to life in amazing detail. Perfect for a city infamous for it’s weather, London City Airport features dynamic ground textures that react to rain and other adverse conditions. Designed to blend seamlessly with *TrueEarth Great Britain South, the airport’s coverage includes many important short-finals landmarks such as the Tate & Lyle Sugar Factory and ExCeL Exhibition centre. Of course, we have ensured that the product also works (though not seasonally blended) with Global Base or Orbx EU England(LC Region) if this better suits your simming experience.
Check out some released images below.
Next, see a list of key product features.
- The first complete PBR airport for Prepar3Dv4!
- Immaculate HD textures throughout
- Dynamic PBR groundpoly that reacts to weather and time of day
- Incredibly detailed GSE and static aircraft
- Coverage area includes major landmarks on short finals
- 60cm PR colour-matched to TrueEarth Great Britain South
- Beautiful dynamic lighting
- Designed to blend best with TrueEarth Great Britain South, also works with Orbx Global Base or EU England
- Developed by the Turbulent Design team
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via OrbxDirect. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $32.95 AUD.
Please note, according to Orbx, “…a patch for TrueEarth GB South is currently in the works to improve general performance in the London area.”
The scenery is already available for X-Plane 11.