Gisborne is located on the east coast of New Zealand’s North Island and is known for wineries and surf beaches.
Check out some project screenshots below.
Next, see a complete features list according to the developer.
- Accurate representation of Gisborne airport and cityscape
- Large coverage area includes the airport, entire city, as well as Young Nick’s Head mountain
- Ground specular mapping
- Baked ambient occlusion and night lighting
- Dynamic lighting for P3Dv4
- Orbx PeopleFlow
- Animated WA165 Vintage Steam train
- By Finni Hansen
To review the official release announcement, see the source thread via the Orbx forums. If you’d like to learn more or to purchase, visit the official product sales page. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $32.95 AUD.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.