ITALY – Orbx has released a new product update for LIEO, Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport by Matteo Veneziani (Prepar3D V4). The release brings the software up to Version 1.05 and features a number of additions and general improvements to the existing scenery build. As usual, the update is available via FTX Central.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- added approach lights system
- added REIL lights
- added compatible mode with FS2018 Pilot Mesh
- fixed PAPI lights
- improved photoreal colours
- improved ” green ” grass texture
- improved terminal textures
- improved environmental map
- improved vegetation textures
- improved jetway textures
- improved blending with Orbx openLC
- improved landclass
- improved mesh height
To review the original update announcement, see the source post via the Orbx discussion forums. For more information about Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport by Matteo Veneziani, visit the product sales page via OrbxDirect.
*Image courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.