According to Aimee Sanjari of Orbx, the scenery “will be available to purchase from OrbxDirect soon.”
Check out some preview images below.
Next, see a product features list.
- Q400, E175 and NGX capable
- Super detailed brick paved apron
- Fully custom modelled airport
- Detailed Ford Southampton plant
- Fully blended into TrueEarth GB South
- Realistic night, apron, taxiway and approach lighting
- Many custom local buildings
- Compatible with World Traffic 3
- Realistic static aircraft
- Ground personnel
- Animated ground services
Keep in mind, although the scenery will technically function without TrueEarth Great Britain South, issues may include missing or misplaced forests, missing or misplaced buildings surrounding the airport, and issues with photoreal blending.
To review the complete announcement, see the source thread via the Orbx preview forums.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.