With regards to the airport, Southampton is a regional size facility handling approximately two million passengers per annum. Airlines currently serving the airport include Aer Lingus, Aurigny, easyJet Switzerland, Flybe, KLM, and Volotea.
Check out some official release images below.
Next, see a key features list according to Orbx.
- Q400, E175 and 737 capable
- Super detailed brick paved apron
- Fully custom modelled airport
- Custom traffic flow on roads
- Fully blended into TE GB South
- Realistic night, apron, taxiway and approach lighting
- Many custom local buildings
- Works with World Traffic 3
- Realistic static aircraft
- Ground personnel
- Animated ground services
To learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the Orbx website. As of the time of this writing. the scenery is priced at $32.95 AUD. Owners of the existing version for FSX and Prepar3D are entitled to a 40% purchase discount.
Although TrueEarth Great Britain South is not technically required for functionality, users may experience significant issues relating to misplaced objects and poor blending.
Keep in mind, the airport is also available for FSX and Prepar3D.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.