Please see below for a complete changelog.
- Option to not use normal maps for asphalt texture added to the Config Tool. This should eliminate issues where ground look noisy at night time for users with certain Anti-Aliasing settings and some other setups.
- Runway lights objects can now be selected in the Config Tool. They have no effect on the lighting but may affect frames.
- New Dynamic Lights. Old ones could cause issues where they didn’t turn on when arriving to the airport. The new ones also better reflect the real life look at ESSA as all apron lights nowadays are LED-lamps. Removes some of the nice immersion at the airport but is now more correct and should, most importantly, work in all situations.
- Fixed various missing objects such as the Jumbo Hostel and the fog-light effect on the apron.
For both platforms:
- Missing night textures for some objects, including some of the gates which caused an issue in FSX.
- The fire training plane is now back.
To review the original update announcement, see the source post via the Orbx discussion forums. For more information regarding Stockholm Arlanda Airport Marcus Nyberg and Philip Schall, visit the product sales page via OrbxDirect.
*Image courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.