For those unfamiliar with the area, Sumburgh is the primary airport serving Shetland in Scotland. Specifically, EGPB is located on the southern tip of the mainland, in the parish of Dunrossness.
Check out some preview image below.
Next, see a list of key product features.
- Large 30 cm photoreal coverage
- Includes the stunning “Fitful Head”
- Fully custom modelled airport
- Detailed models of surrounding landmarks
- High Definition ground polygon
- Complex car animations in 3D
- Realistic rendition of light sources on all 3D objects
- Superb airport night lighting
- Fully integrated with TrueEarth GB North
If you’d like to review the complete project announcement by Aimee Sanjari, see the source thread via the Orbx preview forum.
You may recall, Orbx also recently released Damyns Hall for X-Plane 11.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.