During the development process, Andreas was granted access to the actual airport facilities and as such, was able to create a truly realistic and dynamic representation of the real world locations.
Check out a selection of product release images below.
Moreover, please see below for a product features list according to the developer.
- Detailed, high definition rendition of LSPN Triengen Airport
- Includes 2nd airport – LSZO Luzern-Beromünster
- Scenic landscape location
- Offers stunning and challenging visual approaches
- Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography
- 30cm per pixel coverage
- Features Orbx Flow technology
- Wind active landing T direction indication
- Includes many custom modeled POI’s
- Hand placed autogen
- Compatible with FSX and all versions of P3D
- By veteran Orbx developer Andreas Hegi
To review the original release announcement, visit the source thread via the Orbx forums. If you’d like to learn even more, review additional product screenshots, or to purchase, jump to the offical product page via the Orbx website. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $32.95 AUD.
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.