Check out some examples below.
Next, see a list of upcoming additions per John Venema.
- Hundreds of new castles in England and Wales
- More models in London
- A new ZL19 (or maybe ZL20) ortho layer for central London spanning from Hyde Park to EGLC London City Airport. This will make the capital really look amazing especially doing those Thames runs down low
- Improved ZL19 for Portsmouth
- Many hundreds of 3D models along the coast to improve the look of ports and coastal towns
- More variety of light houses and correct placements
- Many more POI models of important structures, including bridges
To review the complete announcement, see the source thread via the Orbx forums. TrueEarth Great Britain South was originally released last month, see our post dated October 13, 2018 for more information.
*Image courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.