Check out the official video trailer below. For those interested, there have been numerous image posts over the preceding month or so, search this website for more.
Next, see a list of key product features.
- 72.5 million individually counted trees, ensuring maximum accuracy in forest areas
- Well over 4 million buildings at the correct height and location
- VFR landmarks such as masts, windfarms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses are all accurately placed.
- Hundreds of custom-modelled 3D POIs
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments – this is especially noticeable in city areas such as Liverpool, Manchester, and Newcastle.
- Sharp and detailed 10-meter mesh brings out stunning detail in natural features such as hills and beaches
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline
- Accurate road and rail network blended into the aerial imagery with moving left-hand drive traffic.
- Control Panel option to use photoreal major roads/motorways or synthetic X-Plane ones.
- Summer season only with full night-lighting supported
To review the original release announcement, see the source thread via the Orbx forums. Alternatively, jump directly to the product sales page via OrbxDirect. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is discounted to $49.46 AUD.
*Video and feature image courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.