Check out some official product release screenshots below.
Next, please see a list of key product details and features as per the developer.
- Highly detailed, accurate representation of Gold Coast International Airport with new apron and taxiway charlie.
- Beautiful ground textures in 15cm/px
- 7cm ultra-HD at Southport airport
- Bonus Southport Airport YSPT, with unique sloped taxiway and elevated parking lots
- Super level of realism in both airports and surroundings used in combination of Orbx Cityscene Gold Coast.
- Compatible with Orbx Australia and/or Orbx Cityscene Gold Coast.
- Includes Dynamic lights and extremely realistic specular effects over ground textures.
- Fully optimized by using latest techniques.
- For Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v1-4
- By Matteo Veneziani
It’s certainty nice to see Orbx shifting some level of attention to the Australia region once again. In addition to this release, it was recently announced that Broome is currently in the process of porting to X-Plane 11, see our post from May 26, 2018 to review.
If you would like to learn more about the scenery, view more product screenshots, or to make a purchase, visit the developers official product sales page. To learn more about CityScene Gold Coast, go ahead and click here. The airport and cityscape combination might very well be an option worth considering if you plan to spend significant time in the area.
Safe flying and happy Saturday to all!
*Images courtesy of Orbx Simulation Systems.