BRAZIL – Already available for Prepar3D V4, Paulo Ricardo has now released SBKP, Viracopos/Campinas International Airport for FSX and Prepar3D V3. Similar to the 64-bit build, the scenery is a detailed and comprehensive rendition of the real world airport facility as well as a significant portion of the surrounding area (and city).
Serving the municipality of Campinas in São Paulo (state), the airport is a busy commercial facility handling approximately 9 million passengers per annum. Moreover, Viracopos is a major cargo centre and a hub for Azul Brazilian Airlines.
Please see below for a product features list.
- Surrounding Scenario detailed with numerous custom buildings 3D terrain including vehicles and static objects
- Grass volume (3D)
- Light Night
- Buildings all over town in 3D, with negligible impact on FPS
- Autogen City Compatible and merge with Mega São Paulo
- Mobile, actionable by Jetways default command (Ctrl + J)
- Compatible with Global openLC FTX
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €15.99 EUR.