SPAIN – Developer PDISims has released LEVT, Vitoria Airport for X-Plane 11. The scenery includes not only the airport itself but approximately 750 square kilometres of orthoimagery coverage. Features include high resolution building textures, dynamic snow, PBR materials, custom rain effects, and much more.
The airport is a relatively small commercial facility located nearby Vitoria-Gasteiz, in Basque Country, Spain. LEVT handles almost 85,000 passengers per annum with service by Ryanair.
Please see below for a complete product features list.
- 750 square kilometers of 1 meter per pixel ortho-imagery, with dynamic snow when the temperature is below 0 degrees.
- 30 cm per pixel orthoimagery inside the airport.
- 5-10 cm per pixel hand-crafted orthoimagery in the car parkings.
- PBR implementation (Buildings and ground textures).
- High-resolution building textures with baked in ambient occlusion (and PBR).
- Custom vegetation for the entire ortho.
- 3[D] vegetation inside the airport itself.
- Custom autogen for the villages of Estarrona, Gereña, and Antezana de Foronda.
- X-Plane’s default ground services.
- Custom weather effects
- Custom rain effects
- If it is raining when loading the airport, rain overlay will appear.
- Custom snow effects
- When the temperature is below 0 degrees, the default orthophotos will be replaced with snowed orthophotos. In addition to that, rain overlay will be replaced with snow overlay.