Although this is obviously not the most advanced scenery available, it does serve a purpose. As long as buyers manage expectations, this could prove to be a nice addition.
Check out a selection of release images below.
Next, see a full product description according to the developer.
The myth of the South Seas: If a destination expresses the idea of paradise on Earth, it is the Polynesia. Impressive turquoise lagoons of shallow waters, secluded beaches of white sand, coral reefs of spectacular beauty and biodiversity, bungalows on the water, emerald jungles…
- Fourteen islands covering an area of 1,593 sq. km:
- Leeward islands: Bora Bora, Tupai, Maupiti, Raiatea, Tahaa, Huahine, Maupihaa, Manuae, Motu One.
- Windward islands: Tahiti, Moorea, Mehetia, Tetiaroa and Maiao.
- Impressive and vivid high resolution textures.
- Detailed hand drawn water masks along all the coast, including the beautiful coral reefs textures.
- AutoGen buildings and vegetation accurately placed by hand, flawlessly matching the landscape.
- Boat traffic and lots of other details to bring life and to discover this wonderful place.
- HD Mesh that provides a detailed terrain model.
- Detailed airports and custom 3D objects.
- FPS friendly
*Images courtesy of Pearl Simulations.