Developer Perfect Flight has released the Cessna 172SP for both FSX and Prepar3D. According to the product sales page, the package features a “complete and realistic simulation experience” along with two special liveries, standard and glass cockpit variants, aircraft tutorials, a missions pack (including the Passengers Entertainment System), and much more.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see for a product features list according to the developer.
- Fully compatible with Micorosoft Flight SimulatorX, Steam Version and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Ver. 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0
- Complete Cessna 172SP in Perfect Flight colors (two variants) with extra options, High detailed 3d texture, reworked and improved Stereo Sounds. Two models wich includes the Standar and the Garmin G1000 Versions.
- Tutorials – . Learn how to use the Garmin 1000. The documentation includes an extensive 632 pages Garmin 1000 real Pilot’s Guide
- Missions Pack – The Missions pack (available in both FSX and P3D) features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.), Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more! Fly for hours and hours of very enjoiment in a large range of scenarios.
- Fully customizable with our esclusive Special Feature that lets you to use a plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each approach/mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and an usefull User Guide
- PES (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight.
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at €14.99 EUR.
Perfect Flight also released the DHC-2 Beaver back in February.