UNITED KINGDOM – Pilot Plus has released Bristol International Definitive (EGGD) for X-Plane 11.30+. The scenery is a highly detailed and comprehensive rendition of the real world airport facility. Features include accurate 3D modeling with raytraced occlusion and reflections, PBR ground detail, adaptive seasonal vegetation, WT3 support, performance optimization, and much more.
For those unfamiliar with the area, EGGD is a busy commercial facility serving Bristol, North and West Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, and Somerset. The airport handles approximately 8.7 million passengers per annum and is a focus city for numerous low cost carriers.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a product features list.
- Our Definitive replication of Bristol International
- Adaptive seasonal vegetation (changes on the fly)
- Full PBR ground details with crisp surrounding orthoimagery
- Atmospheric night environment
- Detailed and accurate 3D models with raytraced occlusion and reflections
- Optimised for maximum performance
- Perfectly blends with Orbx True Earth
- Fully customised World Traffic 3 solution (credits to Kman)
- Created for X-Plane 11.30+
World Traffic 3 Features:
- All Airlines that use this airport are represented.
- Turning Pushbacks where applicable.
- WT3 Operations File that matches Airport WED Flow for maximum predictability.
- TaxiFlow where possible to avoid nose to nose conflicts.
- Gate priority set to terminal gates for realistic operations
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. As of this writing, the scenery is priced at £20.99 GBP.
Please note, owners of the developers legacy Bristol scenery are entitled to a 30% purchase discount.