Moreover, today represents the official launch of the new PMDG forum. Keep in mind, for the time being and during a transition period, the team will still be available at Avsim.
Anyways, instead of paraphrasing, the complete list of ongoing projects and initiatives has been included below.
- New Shopping Cart system being prepared to be brought on-line.
- New Forum System being brought online (today! See below!)
- Migrating all internal systems from precisionmanuals.com to pmdg.com domain.
- Adding PBR capabilities to the P3D v4.4 products (747 & 777)
- Upgrading navdata handling to make it compliant with latest navdata technology from Navigraph and Aerosoft. (Will affect all product lines)
- Rewriting flight director logic to improve aircraft handling. (will affect all product lines)
- Rebuilding LNAV and Magenta Line drawing to use modern navdata and improved F/D logic in order to improve magenta line drawing routines, allow RNP, etc. (will affect all product lines)
- Preparing PMDG Global Flight Operations for broader scale testing with PMDG products.
- Preparing PMDG Global Flight Operations to bring in announced Tier 1 products from developers such as TFDi and Aerosoft.
- Continued development of NG3 product line (at a furious pace!) so that we can transition to beta testing.
- Preparing to take the PMDG DC-3 on a European Tour during the May-July period.
- Prepping another update for the 747 product line.
To review the full statement by Robert Randazzo, see the source thread via the PMDG General Forum at Avsim. For more information about PMDG, visit the developers website. If you’d like to sign up for the new forum, head over to http://forum.pmdg.com and sign up.
*Image courtesy of PMDG Simulations.