Please see below for a complete product features list.
- Three airfields located in Lower Silesia region of Poland. From around Wroclaw to Walbrzyskie Mountains.
- Goledzinów – Try to sync with a coming train just at the runway threshold. It’s a perfect place for a sight-seeing flight over Wroclaw. You’ll easily find Redzinski bridge, the highest one in Poland. Just be aware of nearby Wroclaw-Strachowice Airport (EPWR) airspace.
- Tworzyjanów – Want to have a feeling that you land in someone’s backyard? It’s this place. Despite its very modest surroundings, you’ll find some unusual hangars here. Why unusual? Check it yourself.
- EPWC Świebodzice – One of the fastest growing airfields in Lower Silesia is Swiebodzice airfield. It’s also a perfect area for glider lovers. Sailing above Sudety mountains and after that BBQ. Sounds good?
- On top of that, you’ll find some interesting points to visit like buildings on Sleza mountain, Swidnica cathedral or Ksiaz Castle.
- All custom buildings and many other details
- PBR textures
- hand corrected orthophotos
- hand placed vegetation and nearby buildings
- dynamic objects like hay rolls in time of harvest or puddles on a wet runway
- animated hangar doors and much more
- should be FPS-friendly as I designed it on a potato
For more information (including required libraries) or to download, visit the scenery page via x-plane.org.
*Images courtesy of PuffinFlight.