Check out some release images below.
Next, see a product features list according to the developer.
- Mega Airport Madrid-Barajas with all buildings and service facilities like VOR, ILS
- Aerial image for the airport and its close environment (total of 400 km²)
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for the entire aerial image area
- Detailed airport buildings, terminal 4 and terminal 4 satellite with interior equipment
- Detailed animated jetway models, (Ctrl-J), SODE jetways as a free download option
- Docking systems at all gates and functional windsocks
- Partly prerendered shadowing/night lighting
- Detailed ground markings
- Scenery and aerial image are georeferenced to ensure best possible compatibility with other add-ons
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD files with airline parking codes and approach procedures. Can be toggled between North and South approach in the config menu
- Advanced config toll
To review the original release announcement, see the applicable news item via the Aerosoft website. Alternatively, if you’d like to learn more or to purchase, jump directly to the product sales page via the Aerosoft store. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €23.49 EUR.
*Images courtesy of Aerosoft and Sim-Wings.