The official release images look excellent and truly representative of this beautiful vintage aircraft. Check out a selection of release captures below.
I’m really enjoying the recent trend towards the development of older retro aircraft, I’ve always been a fan of reliving aviation history!
Please see below for an official features list.
- 15 high quality authentic liveries, covering the United States Army Air Force, Royal Air Force and Brazilian Air Force
- Multiple innovative animations and an optional realistic animated pilot figure
- Extensively equipped and highly detailed virtual cockpit
- Colourful nose art
- Modern high-resolution textures
- Separate cockpit gauge lighting
- Channel pre-selector controls (NAV 1 only)
- Gun firing effects with visible gun casings and smoke
- Load-out control for wing stores, ‘cold & dark’ start-up and show/hide pilot
- Choice of centre panel options: not used, gunsight or radios
- Selectable wing options: pylons only, wing fuel tanks of 75/108/150 gallons and 500lb/1,000lb bombs
- Authentic engine sound set including cockpit sounds such as switches, clickable knobs, pumps etc.
- Two flight models are supplied – an easy-to-use switcher utility lets you switch between the Pro-Flight version with authentic flight characteristics and the simpler Easy-Fly flight dynamics for those with less experience of this type of heavy high-performance aircraft
- PDF colour manual that includes extensive information on cockpit usage and the engine starting operation
- Professional quality paintkit (650MB) available
*Images courtesy of Just Flight.