Please see below for a brief summary of product features.
- Realistic flight dynamics
- Realistic startup and shutdowns
- Realistic systems and avionics
- 5 HD liveries
- REX/Milviz WXR included (Prepar3D v.4.5 latest version with hotfix only)
- Configurable for standard undercarriage, floats, amphibs, tundra wheels or skis
- Correctly modelled reverse pitch beta mode
- Realistic night lighting, landing lights and custom effects
- Support for 3rd Party Avionics (RealityXP, Flight1, Navstax)
- High quality external and internal models
- Highly detailed product operating handbook included
- True Glass, Real Light included
- Ejectable Skydivers included
- Doors and storage can be opened and closed in spot view
For more detailed information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $39.99 USD.
Keep in mind, the aircraft is expected to be on display at FlightSimExpo 2019 alongside the ATR series.
*Images courtesy of Military Visualizations.