UPDATE APR 19/19: The product page is no longer available via simMarket.
UPDATE APR 18/19: The developer has updated the price to €39.90 EUR – existing customers will receive compensation in the amount of the difference. Moreover, due to confusion regarding the product, the team will release additional screenshots (of autogen and more) and several demonstration videos. Lastly, expect a hotfix very soon addressing some initial technical issues. See Threshold for more information. Please note, the original article has not been changed.
Resentium has released Global Earth for X-Plane 11. The software is a large scale global enhancement product with three primary components including variable non-tile textures, improved autogen, and realistic forests + trees. According to Resentium, the project has been underway for some time but was not formally announced due to various similar products from other developers (likely Orbx Global and SFD Global).
Please see below for a complete product features list according to the developer.
- Highly detailed custom terrain textures whole the world
- High resolution of all terrain textures whole the world
- Highly detailed mountains area
- Removed sharp transitions between different terrain textures
- Work well with any mesh for x-plane 11
- Improved autogen textures
- Improved facades textures
- New night lightning from autogen
- Autogen has realistic color shades
- Partial application of PBR technology to autogen
- Well visible from height the color of houses roofs
- Work well with Ortho4XP
- Realistic dense forests
- Gorgeous trees color
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the package is priced at €69.90 EUR.
*Images courtesy of Resentium.com Ltd.